New volunteers must apply first! You will be asked to set up a password and then select a position/shift that you prefer. Please note that applying does not confirm a schedule. You will be notified with an official confirmation once your application is approved.
Welcome Back! If you currently have an email address on file with our office, please follow these steps below to get started.
- Log into the Volunteer Information Center (VIC) using your email address as your ID and your password
- Once logged in, you’ll be able to review and select the position and shift for which you’d like to volunteer
- If you forgot your password, click on "forgot password" to have your personal password emailed to you.
All volunteers are asked to attend volunteer orientation on either Tuesday, May 23 or Wednesday, May 31 at 6pm. You only need to attend one orientation. During orientation we will pass out festival information and volunteer packets with wristbands and parking passes. If you are unable to attend due to schedule or work conflicts, please call 210-458-2216 to schedule an alternate time. More information and details will be emailed to scheduled volunteers.
- Volunteers receive a wristband for you and a guest that is valid for free admission June 9-11, 2017
- Volunteers receive a parking pass and free shuttle to and from the festival grounds
- Volunteers receive a discount on t-shirt purchase (*applies to 46th annual volunteer t-shirt)
Several of our positions make for an ideal opportunity for small groups of volunteers (6-10) to work together as a team. If you have a group of friends, family, co-workers, teammates, club members, church members, etc. that you’d like to volunteer with, please contact us as soon as possible and we’ll try to accommodate your group. But don’t wait too long as many of these positions may fill up before they can be reserved for you. Please note each volunteer in your group will need to register in our Volunteer Information Center. These positions include the following: Outdoor Information (6-8 volunteers working in pairs) and Command Center (8-10 volunteers).
We hope you will join us once again. Don’t wait to call or sign into the Volunteer Information Center! Positions will fill up soon! Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.